Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Posted by Kim

So Father's Day is in ONE WEEK! Can you believe it? Have you thought about what you are going to buy your BabyDaddy for Father's Day? Well forgive me for the shameless plug, but why not right?

My husband and I started the FamilyFanClub with one simple t-shirt: Swim Daddy Swim, Bike Daddy Bike, Run Daddy Run. As a way for my sons and me to "Wear Our Support" when we were cheering Dad on during his triathlons. Our business has blossomed from there and now we can even do personalization!! Plus I really appreciate it when my husband wears his Run Kim Run t-shirt to all of my running events, it really does make me proud of what I just accomplished!

Check out the FamilyFanClub.net for great gift ideas for Dads, Grandpas, Sons, Brothers, Uncles (you get the picture). Everything from stickers to mouse pads, we have a fun design for you. And if you place your order by June 15th, you will receive automatic FREE shipping upgrade (2-day service). Thanks for your order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment