Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Balsamic Roasted Turkey with Apple Stuffing

Made the Balsamic Roasted Turkey with Apple Sutffing last night for dinner. I thought I was so clever. I switched out the turkey for a chicken because we just didn't need a 15 pound turkey, and then I started to prepare the meal only to realize about 2 ingredients in that this is basically the exact same recipe as the Rosemary Apple Chicken. Oh well, I made it again. The only difference was that I actually stuffed the chicken with apples, I used Balsamic Vinegar instead of the dressing, and I used fresh rosemary (from the grocery store). What a difference that made. I have to plant myself an herb garden this summer, or any garden for that matter! Considering I can barely keep my house plants alive this will be quite an ambitious effort for me, but one must try right? I will be sure to keep you posted on how the garden planning etc. Goes. This of course will lend well to my new plan to start composting. Boy do I have some dreams for this spring. I better start planning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment