Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Product Find - Hero Bags

As you can imagine, I receive several product review emails, group emails, and subscribe to about 10,000 blog. That's why I am so thankful Paul introduced me to Google Reader, an app to aggregate all of the blogs I enjoy reading. While receiving this volume of email and trying to stay up to date with such a large number of blogs can at times feel overwhelming, it also how I get info on some pretty cool products and articles that I otherwise would not have time to find, and would miss out on.

One of my more recent finds, as sent out by The Daily Stroll, was the Hero Bag! This adorable little store carries Grocery Bags, Gift Sets, Large Shopping Totes, Medium Shopping bags/Book Bags, Musette Messenger Bags, Mini Hero Tote, Two Bottle Wine Bags, and Lunch Bags. All of the bags are made from quality recycled cotton canvas and are designed to withstand years of use. In addition, all of the bags are manufactured in the USA by fair labor workers in a fair labor certified factory.

I am particularly drawn to the lunch bags and the wine tote. What a great gift within a gift. For only $14.95 it is a unique idea and the answer to my question on how to manage bringing wine and an appetizer to a party. Perfect!

I love that so many products made of organic materials are becoming affordable and mainstream. If I have the choice why wouldn't I choose organic? Check it out when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment