Monday, March 30, 2009

Traditional Medicinals

I started feeling a little off this weekend, started taking my Aconite right away, but my throat has just started to get worse and worse. Unfortunately allergy season is starting and although I have never seen a Dr regarding my allergies, I have finally made the connection between this annual throat issue and burning eyes. It seems to have progressed and effect me not only in the Spring, but whenever there is an extreme temperature change (which can be pretty often here in CO)! By this point, I basically cannot speak at all above a whisper without falling into a hug coughing fit.

So what do I do for this throat issue? Well whenever my throat hurts, or is extremely dry for whatever reason, the first thing I reach for is the Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat tea. Not only does it taste delicious, but it also truly coats my throat and seems to moisten my dry scratchy throat that nothing seems to help. What else is great about this tea? I can buy it at the regular grocery store. I don't have to make a special visit anywhere, even though I go to the Vitamin Cottage regularly, it is great when the good ol' King Soopers has what I need!

In addition to the Throat Coat tea, I regularly used the Mother's Milk tea while nursing my boys and I really believe it help my milk supply stay adequate. Adequate, what am I talking about? I could have fed triplets!!

About Traditional Medicinals:

Get the Most Out of Your Tea
Herbal Tea CupThere are several grades of herbs used for tea, including pharmacopoeial (far´mă-kō-pē´ăl) grade, food grade and inferior grades. We use pharmacopoeial grade herbs, (the highest quality herbs available in commerce) and are the only tea company in the USA to designate this quality standard for our herbs. These herbs may cost more, but we think you’re worth it. Learn more about our use of pharmacopoeial grade herbs.

Passion, Knowledge, Commitment
The beauty and mystery of Nature continues to capture our imagination and reverence. For more than thirty years, we have been exploring the plant world, providing you with reliable teas and other herbal products formulated with our knowledge of Traditional Herbal Medicine and the most modern scientific methods of quality assurance.

Recognizing that all things are connected, we are guided by a deep respect for the earth, striving always to ensure that our actions reflect our commitment to the environment.

Living Like There is a Tomorrow

Sustainability and preservation for generations to come...

All things are interdependent; our health and well being rely on the health and well being of the planet. Good stewardship of the earth's precious natural resources, both human and natural, is a cornerstone of our business philosophy. We want to leave a legacy of preservation and sustainability for generations to come.

Whether it's our commitment to using organic herbs, off-setting our electricity use with solar and wind power, utilizing recycled paper in our packaging or seeking out partnerships for sustainable herb sources, we go to great lengths to bring you reliable herbal products.

No comments:

Post a Comment